sáb 20 de may|
Recovery Coach Academy - May 20-21, 2023 and June 3-4, 2023
Tree of Hope is offering CCAR Training. The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a 4- day training. (2 weekends)
Horario y ubicación
20-may, 08:30 – 04-jun, 17:00
Acerca del evento
Tree of Hope is conducting a CCAR Recovery Coach Academy via Zoom on May 20-21, and June 3-4. This training is held online and does not interfere with Holiday and Recovery Month events. This course is your first step to becoming a Certified Recovery Coach.
A Recovery Coach is someone with lived experience and knowledge in recovery, and training as a Peer, who assists others seeking to initiate or sustain long-term recovery.
THIS TRAINING PROVIDES AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- List the components, core values, and guiding principles of recovery;
- Specify the many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching;
- Speak to the stages of recovery and change and their applications;
- Address ethical and boundaries issues; and
- Practice newly acquired skills.
For other trainings and events, go to: www.treeofhopeassn.com/happenings.
For multiple registrations (discount offered) or scholarship info, please email email@example.com.
CCAR TrainingUSD 350.00