CCAR Recovery Coach Academy March 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Tree of Hope is conducting a CCAR Recovery Coach Academy at 1301 Piccard Drive on March 23-24 and 30-31, 2019. This training is held on two consecutive Saturdays and Sundays to accommodate work schedules. This course is your first steps to becoming a Certified Recovery Coach.
A Recovery Coach is someone with lived experience and knowledge in recovery and training as a Peer who assists others seeking to initiate or sustain long-term recovery.
THIS TRAINING PROVIDES AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery;
- Specify the many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching;
- Speak to the stages of recovery and change and their applications;
- Address ethical and boundaries issues; and
- Practice newly acquired skills.
Tree of Hope will conduct the training at the Rockville Crisis Center (1301 Piccard Drive, Rockville, MD). We will conduct the training for two consecutive weekends to give easier access to employed participants.
If you are interested in a scholarship, seats are limited. See the left column of our www.treeofhopeassn.com/happenings pages for to request a seat. For multiple registration we will offer a discount. You will be contacted if you get the scholarship.
We offer various tiers of scholarships. Please email email@example.com for consideration.
- CCAR Training$300$3000$0
- Donation for Scholarships$5$50$0