- Sat, Feb 27Supervision Zoom session Mentoring and Educ
- Fri, Mar 12https://zoom.us/j/92453270199?pwd=OXIvN09ieMar 12, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMhttps://zoom.us/j/92453270199?pwd=OXIvN09ieHi Peers! The Peer community is being organized State-wide. This is our time to get involved and network. This is the Southern Region Peer Community's chance to have your voices heard. Please join us for this town hall to discuss issues important to you as a Peer in Maryland.
- Sat, Mar 13Suicide Prevention Training for Peers
- Sat, Mar 20Virtual Supervision Advocacy
- Fri, Apr 09Virtual Supervision Ethics
- Sat, Apr 17Virtual CCAR EthicsApr 17, 8:30 AM – Apr 18, 5:00 PMVirtual CCAR EthicsEthical Considerations for Recovery Coaches is a 2 day training that addresses many areas including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues.
- Sat, May 08Supervision via Zoom Mentoring & Education
- Sat, May 15Viritual CCAR SpiritualityMay 15, 9:00 AM – May 16, 4:00 PMViritual CCAR SpiritualityTree of Hope is conducting a CCAR Spirituality training in May. The purpose of this training is to help recovery coaches understand what spirituality is and how it would help them in their own recovery process of developing spirituality.