Sat, Aug 12|
Recovery Coach Academy - August 12-13, 2023 and August 19-20, 2023
Tree of Hope is offering CCAR Training. The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a 4- day training. (2 weekends)
Time & Location
Aug 12, 8:30 AM – Aug 20, 5:00 PM
About the event
Tree of Hope is conducting a CCAR Recovery Coach Academy via Zoom on August 12-13, and August 19-20, 2023. This training is held online and does not interfere with Holiday and Recovery Month events. This course is your first step to becoming a Certified Recovery Coach.
A Recovery Coach is someone with lived experience and knowledge in recovery, and training as a Peer, who assists others seeking to initiate or sustain long-term recovery.
THIS TRAINING PROVIDES AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- List the components, core values, and guiding principles of recovery;
- Specify the many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching;
- Speak to the stages of recovery and change and their applications;
- Address ethical and boundaries issues; and
- Practice newly acquired skills.
For other trainings and events, go to: www.treeofhopeassn.com/happenings.
For multiple registrations (discount offered) or scholarship info, please email email@example.com.