Sat, Aug 22 | Virtual CCAR Ethical Considerations 8/20
Recovery Coaches in the ED - August 2020
CCAR's Center for Addiction Recovery Training is offering a curriculum for Recovery Coaches who are working currently in an Emergency Department setting or would like to. This two day training is geared towards those who have already completed the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Aug 22, 2020, 9:00 AM – Aug 23, 2020, 5:00 PM
Virtual CCAR Ethical Considerations 8/20
About the Event
Learning Objectives for this course include:
- Describe the roles and functions of the Recovery Coach working in the Emergency Department;
- Understand and practice staying in your lane;
- Develop skills to advocate and educate staff, patients, etc. as a way to demonstrate accountability within the role;
- Use of Motivational Interviewing (MI) to bring people through the stages of change into Recovery;
- Further develop your art of Recovery Coaching.
CEUs: Advocacy-3 Mentoring and Education-8 Ethics-3
- Recovery Coaching in the ED$110$1100$0