Supervision - Advocacy
Time & Location
About the Event
Discussion is driven by participants. Possible topics of discussion:
1. Relate to the individual as an advocate.
2. Advocate within systems to promote person-centered recovery/wellness support services.
3. Describe the individual's rights and responsibilities.
4. Apply the principles of individual choice and self-determination.
5. Explain importance of self-advocacy as a component of recovery/wellness.
6. Recognize and use person-centered language.
7. Practice effective communication skills.
8. Differentiate between the types and levels of advocacy.
9. Collaborate with individual to identify, link, and coordinate choices with resources.
10. Advocate for multiple pathways to recovery/wellness.
11. Recognize the importance of a holistic (e.g., mind, body, spirit, environment) approach to recovery/wellness.
- Supervision - Advocacy$15$150$0