Supervision - Ethics April 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
If you have any scenarios you would like discussed during supervision, click the link to submit by clicking the following link (please ensure the scenario applies to the list below):
Discussion is driven by participants. Possible topics of discussion:
1. Recognize risk indicators that may affect the individual's welfare and safety.
2. Respond to personal risk indicators to assure welfare and safety.
3. Communicate to support network personal issues that impact ability to perform job duties.
4. Report suspicions of abuse or neglect to appropriate authority.
5. Evaluate the individual’s satisfaction with their progress toward recovery/wellness goals.
6. Maintain documentation and collect data as required.
7. Adhere to responsibilities and limits of the role.
8. Apply fundamentals of cultural competency.
9. Recognize and adhere to the rules of confidentiality.
10. Recognize and maintain professional and personal boundaries.
11. Recognize and address personal and institutional biases and behaviors.
12. Maintain current, accurate knowledge of trends and issues related to wellness and recovery.
13. Recognize various crisis and emergency situations.
14. Use organizational/departmental chain of command to address or resolve issues.
15. Practice non-judgmental behavior.
- Supervision - Advocacy$15$150$0