Thu, Jan 26|
Supervision - Ethics - January 26, 2023
Having a difficult time getting supervision hours? Here's an opportunity to get hours you need for certification. We cover important topics in Ethics and discuss how it pertains to your job.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Zoom link will be sent out 5 days before supervision session.
If you have a scenario you would like discussed during supervision session, click the following link to submit (please ensure the scenario applies to the list below):
Discussion is driven by participants. Possible topics of discussion:
1. Recognize risk indicators that may affect the individual's welfare and safety.
2. Respond to personal risk indicators to assure welfare and safety.
3. Communicate to support network personal issues that impact ability to perform job duties.
4. Report suspicions of abuse or neglect to appropriate authority.
5. Evaluate the individual’s satisfaction with their progress toward recovery/wellness goals.
6. Maintain documentation and collect data as required.
7. Adhere to responsibilities and limits of the role.
8. Apply fundamentals of cultural competency.
9. Recognize and adhere to the rules of confidentiality.
10. Recognize and maintain professional and personal boundaries.
11. Recognize and address personal and institutional biases and behaviors.
12. Maintain current, accurate knowledge of trends and issues related to wellness and recovery.
13. Recognize various crisis and emergency situations.
14. Use organizational/departmental chain of command to address or resolve issues.
15. Practice non-judgmental behavior.