Supervision - Recovery and Wellness Dec2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Discussion is driven by the group to include topics below:
1. Assist the individual with setting goals.
2. Recognize that there are multiple pathways to recovery/wellness.
3. Contribute to the individual’s recovery/wellness team(s).
4. Assist the individual to identify and build on their strengths and resiliencies.
5. Apply effective coaching techniques such as Motivational Interviewing.
6. Recognize the stages of change.
7. Recognize the stages of recovery/wellness.
8. Recognize signs of distress.
9. Develop tools for effective outreach and continued support.
10. Assist the individual in identifying support systems.
11. Practice a strengths-based approach to recovery/wellness.
12. Assist the individual in identifying basic needs.
13. Apply basic supportive group facilitation techniques.
14. Recognize and understand the impact of trauma.
- Supervision = Recovery and Wel$15$150$0