Thu, Sep 28|
Supervision - Recovery and Wellness - September 28, 2023
Having trouble getting supervision hours? Here's your opportunity to get hours and connect to other peers.
Time & Location
Sep 28, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
If you have a scenario you would like discussed during supervision session, click the following link to submit (please ensure the scenario applies to the list below):
Discussion is driven by the group to include topics below:
1. Assist the individual with setting goals.
2. Recognize that there are multiple pathways to recovery/wellness.
3. Contribute to the individual’s recovery/wellness team(s).
4. Assist the individual to identify and build on their strengths and resiliencies.
5. Apply effective coaching techniques such as Motivational Interviewing.
6. Recognize the stages of change.
7. Recognize the stages of recovery/wellness.
8. Recognize signs of distress.
9. Develop tools for effective outreach and continued support.
10. Assist the individual in identifying support systems.
11. Practice a strengths-based approach to recovery/wellness.
12. Assist the individual in identifying basic needs.
13. Apply basic supportive group facilitation techniques.
14. Recognize and understand the impact of trauma.
Sup. Recovery and Welln$20.00